Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cloud Cows // Main Page // On Hiatus by minifun990

Based on Click to view
Artist minifun990 [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cloud Cows // Main Page // On Hiatus

Postby minifun990 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:29 pm

Welcome to Cloud Cows! These fluttery little bovines are available to adopt now!

Some strange combination of birds and cows, perhaps the result of genetic modification most 1st gen cloud cows flutter in being a cross between a real life bird species and cow breed! As they nest and new generations are born new more unusual characteristics and patterning occur.

This Uma aims to be a relaxing yet enjoyable place to hang out and collect some feathery friends! Feel free to join the discord, but it is not required.

Rules
-No stealing other's characters
-Treat others kindly/with respect
-Chicken smoothie rules apply
-Please provide your username and ID in forms, your cs ID can be found in the url when you press on your user profile. Eg mine is 501218

Credits
Credits
Cutesy/Original Lines by Derpy Memester
Cupid lines by Minifun990
New font titles by Draconisumeris
Old font from fontspace

Stamps
Cloudcows stamps made by MireyaDC!
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4930064][img]https://i.imgur.com/z1HVZKT.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4930064][img]https://i.imgur.com/PutpYX0.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by minifun990 on Sat May 11, 2024 5:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloud Cows // Main Page

Postby minifun990 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:30 pm

Directory

Directory
Cloud Cows Directory wrote:ใ€ˆMain Pageใ€‰ ใ€ˆFoundersใ€‰ใ€ˆShopใ€‰ ใ€ˆHatcheryใ€‰ ใ€ˆMYOsใ€‰ ใ€ˆTasksใ€‰ ใ€ˆTraitsใ€‰
ใ€ˆDiscordใ€‰ ใ€ˆArchieveใ€‰

Last edited by minifun990 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:05 am, edited 16 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloud Cows // Main Page // Staff

Postby minifun990 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:33 pm

Minifun990
Role: Owner
Pronouns: She/They

Clementine Cloud
Role: Artist
Pronouns: She/Her

VintageSpring
Role: Artist
Pronouns: She/They

JaxyTheGhost
Role: Discord mod and Artist
Pronouns: They/He/She

MireyaDC
Role: Archivist
Pronouns: She/Her

DraconisSumeris
Role: Off-Oekaki Artist
Pronouns: He/him

Staff Rules:
Its pretty chill here, feel free to do adopts/hatchery batches when you can. You'll only be removed from current staff if you ask to be or if you go no contact for 2 months without prior warning

Main adopts
Make as many adopts as youd like, every 100 will be a milestone/rare adopt. Try to keep a max of 5-10 open at a time (with the exception of FCFS litters)

Hatchery Adopts
TBD

Adopt Form
Still working on it, so up for updates
[center]"Welcome to Cloud cows. These fluttery little bovines are available to adopt now!

Some strange combination of birds and cows, perhaps the result of genetic modification most 1st gen cloud cows flutter in being a cross between a real life bird species and cow breed! As they nest and new generations are born new more unusual characteristics and patterning occur.

[quote="Cloud Cows Directory"]ใ€ˆ[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4930064#p144235793]Main Page[/url]ใ€‰ ใ€ˆ[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4934601&p=144475370#p144475370]Founders[/url]ใ€‰ใ€ˆ[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4930065#p144235842]Shop[/url]ใ€‰ ใ€ˆ[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4930067]Hatchery[/url]ใ€‰ ใ€ˆ[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4930075#p144236365]MYOs[/url]ใ€‰ ใ€ˆ[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4930080#p144236508]Tasks[/url]ใ€‰ ใ€ˆ[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4930064&p=144235847#p144235884]Traits[/url]ใ€‰
ใ€ˆ[url=https://discord.gg/mwGGtVuyTa]Discord[/url]ใ€‰ ใ€ˆ[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1umwv1ldxTFQaJAUSfm-N-mtmwnCT8GneIrZLvKZEfZo/edit?usp=sharing]Archieve[/url]ใ€‰[/quote]

(Info about how to win the adopt/ending time. Please list in chicken smoothie time, additionally using the website https://www.tickcounter.com/ is very good)

[b]Adopt Info[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Basis:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b] N/A
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b]

[code]Entering!
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Cloud Cow name:[/b]
[b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b]
[/code][/center]

Payment
Each Cloud Cow created earns you 20 beans currently.

Last edited by minifun990 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:56 pm, edited 21 times in total.

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloud Cows // Main Page // Traits

Postby minifun990 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:35 pm

General Lore
While they are called Cloud Cows most commonly, a more correct term would be cloud cattle, as bulls exist alongside the cows. Cloud cattle can have whatever gender expression you like though, and any can breed so biological gender isnt too important. (Feel free to set up an all female lore if you prefer though!)

Cloud cows range in size, from a small hummingbird to a Giant Chianina (the largest cow breed). Feel free to draw/write them whatever size youd like between this range!

Currently there are two line styles, the larger Cutesy lines and the smaller Cupid lines. More lines will arise, and childrens lines can be specified when breeding (varying between users and staffs choice)

Basic
Basic cloud cows display patterns and colours from real cow breeds and bird species. Please list the one or two animals it is based upon. These dont have to be restricted to a cows main colours for the body and birds wings, though this is most common, birds markings can creep onto the main body of the cloud cow too (eg face or neck markings of a budgie or sparrow on a otherwise Friesian body)

Either Cutesy or Cupid line arts
Any eye and nose colours allowed.
Should have an ear tag displaying ID number

Common traits - Artists can make 1 in every 5 or so normal adopts
Pass at 30% to calves. 50% when both parents

Unedited Avines that fall outside of basic, do not need to be based off real life species
Can have the following traits:
Bovine type horn edits (smaller/larger)
Larger wings - up to 20%
Hair Tuft edits
Slight edits to fur/tail, no more than 10%
Smaller wings/chibi wings
Ear tag can be modified to a different accessory, but number must be easily visible

Uncommon traits - Artists can use 1 uncommon trait in every 10 or so normal adopts
Pass at 15% to calves. 30% when both parents

Any non bovine horns
Mammalian tails
Bird tails
Extra eyes
Extra ears
Minor plant growth

Rare traits
Pass at 5%, 10% when both parents
Bat wings
Multiple sets of wings
Non-avian or mammalian tails
Extra limbs (other than eyes and ears)
Glass/terranium limbs or parts (up to 30% of body)
Large plant growth

Very rare traits
To be discovered. 2% chance to pass regardless of how many parents
Last edited by minifun990 on Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:34 pm, edited 13 times in total.

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloud Cows // Main Page // Founder forms

Postby minifun990 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:36 pm

Founders - Founders can be found here

Every user that arrives to Cloud cows is able to use the Horn of Destiny. Calling a cloud cow to your side to help start off your flock/herd!

Each user may claim a founder once.

These cows will be basic rarity, so will be based off a cattle breed and a bird species. It doesnt matter if you choose one the same as another user, artists will each have a unique spin.

To claim fill out and post the form on this thread. You will need to write 100 words of worldbuilding/setting of the world your cloud cows will live in.

Any artist will pick which founders theyd like to do. I aim to have each founder finished within 2 weeks. Feel free to ask for an update on progress after that time.

[center][b]I would like a Founder Please![/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Cloud Cow Name:[/b]
[b]Gender/pronouns:[/b]
[b]Bird:[/b]
[b]Cattle breed:[/b]
[b]Eye colour:[/b]
[b]Writing:[/b][/center]

Events
Future events to come!
-Valentines
-Chinese New year
Last edited by minifun990 on Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloud Cows // Main Page // Available for marking

Postby Kagome963 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:38 am

Marking
These babes are too CUTE!!
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜โ™ฅโ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Female โ™ก Adult
Nightmare โ™ก Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ™ฅโ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜โ™ฅโ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”โ™ฅโ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:32 am

Founders now open! Fill out the form to get a cloud cow!

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:02 am

I would like a Founder Please!
Username + ID: General Chaos 862226
Cloud Cow Name: Raven
Gender/pronouns: He/Him
Bird: Stellerโ€™s Sea Eagle
Cattle breed: Dutch Belted
Eye colour: Blue or green, you decide!
Writing:
Following in his bird ancestors footsteps, Raven lives in coastal northeastern Asia. He generally prefers to stay in the shadows of the trees that line the coastline, where he enjoys playing in the water and chasing the fish. Although sometimes you can find him venturing north to the Tundra during the summer times to gather the various flowers that grow there. However, his warm cave decorated with fallen feathers and twigs he deems worthy is where he calls home. Vines flowing over the cave opening acts like a door, in a way, and keeps him hidden from predators at night.

แƒฆ trades welcome
แƒฆ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violetglare » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:50 am

Username + ID: Violetglare 1033240
Cloud Cow Name: Wisp
Gender/pronouns: She/Her
Bird: Magnificent Frigatebird
Cattle breed: Highland Cattle
Eye colour: Amber
Writing: Wisp lives high up in the mountains, where she enjoys the freezing temperatures and frequent storms. A large system of tunnels weaves through the mountain, and Wisp is lucky enough to call one of the larger chambers her home. She has a large collection of quartz crystals of varying sizes, which are found in large quantities outside the caves. If she's lucky enough she has sometimes found geodes to bring home! Caves the open to the air often have moss carpets, and some have lichen which hangs across the entrance like a curtain. Within the caves their are shelves of rock, on these she stores her most precious stones and crystals.
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JaxyTheGhost » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:34 pm

decided to do one also x3

Username + ID: JaxyTheGhost + 1047226
Cloud Cow Name: Odysseus
Gender/pronouns: Male, he/him
Bird: Budgie / Parakeet
Cattle breed: Highland Cattle
Eye colour: Brown
Writing: Not much is known about Odysseus. He escaped a meat farm when he was younger and since then he's been traveling. He doesn't know how old he is, where his parents are, his name, anything really. What he knows is how to survive. How to find safe shelter and plentiful food to thrive of.
Until one day Odysseus found a giant structure made out of wood with loads of hay and fresh water. Large pastures to run around on and tons of different animals living together in harmony.
At this moment a strange looking Cat ran towards him and greeted him with loud purring. "Greetings, friend. Welcome to the Westburrow Stables! A safe place for every animal to live in together in harmony. My name is Ghost and from this day on you shall be known as Odysseus."
JaxyTheGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me