Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby faelyn » Wed May 15, 2024 12:46 pm

congrats to the winners !!

Macabre. wrote:Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: PebbleDust
Clan: BirchClan
Kitty trying out for: #660
Prompt:-snip-

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: FerretFoot
Kitty trying out for: #754
Prompt: Candy Corns pretty good, but Candy Corn with Peanuts! OMG!! Best Thing Ever!! She will eat it by the pawful (And she will not stop).

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: andromeda
Clan: the solivagante
Kitty trying out for: #2811d
Prompt: snip

Username: crexmii
Cat Name: olivecurl
Clan: softclan
Kitty trying out for: #2785h
Prompt: snip
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed May 15, 2024 1:24 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    These readopts all end on May 21th at rollover (21->22)

oh no! this cat is missing his eye :( write me a story about how they lost their eye (please keep it cs-friendly)? who/what did it? how do they feel about losing their eye?

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4900164]MYO #1156[/url]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

--

show me a funny cat gif that describes this cat! you may give an explanation if youd like!

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4572530]B#126K3[/url]

--

what a goofy looking cat! write a limerick or some funny poetry they would say!

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4588907]#1256[/url]

--

tell me about the best and the worst day of this cat’s life.

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4569577]#865j[/url]
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvi_mads » Wed May 15, 2024 4:35 pm

Username:Sylvi_mads
Cat Name:CitrusBlossom
Clan:Mangroveclan
Kitty trying out for:#1156 MYO #1156
Prompt: CitrusBlossom was born the same as any other kit. Scruffy, damp fur, warm, tiny body with a head that looked even smaller. That was, until he opened his eyes. Well, eye. That was the problem with the kit. He only had one. But that never stopped CitrusBlossom from becoming something great, or his clan mates faith in him. In fact, one of the elders he grew closest to, GreyElk, was born with only three legs. It wasnt too uncommon for something to be missing when a cat is brought into the clan. Even his mother had a chunk missing from her ear- though that was from a tree climbing mishap- he still believed that whatever they could do, so could he. Even with GreyElk’s disability, he had helped fight off a tiger from the great mangrove! With his role models, CitrusBlossom knew he was destined for something great, and eventually had stopped his work as a warrior to help in the medicine den with the sickly and injured. He now studies under their healer, learning more about herbs and how to treat hurt cats.
Blu, She/Her, Mst
Toyhouse
Sylvi_mads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Fri May 17, 2024 12:40 pm

Cat Name: ScorpionSting
Kitty trying out for: MYO #1156
Prompt:
ScorpionSting lost her eye when she was a kit, she was playing by the nursery when she lept to far and into a thorn bush at the edge of the clearing. In her struggle to get out she scratched her eye badly. Unfortunately the medicine cat was unable to save her eye but was able to make sure she didn't get the wound infected. ScorpionSting was sad at first but after she healed she found she didn't really need that eye to do everyday tasks. She could pounce, leap and tumble around just fine, her mother on the other paw was such a worrier. Always breathing down her kit's neck, “Don’t do this, don’t do that. Are you sure you are healed enough, maybe you should stay in the medicine den a little longer. Maybe you shouldn't become an apprentice yet.” This led ScorpionSting to become fiercely independent, wanting to do the best and be the best, just to prove she could.

Username:Macabre.
Cat Name: GaleFur
Kitty trying out for: B#126K3
Prompt:

Cat Name: Mimic
Clan: FairCountry
Kitty trying out for: #1256
Prompt:
There once was a cat with a plan,
Who loved to ride in a van.
He’d meow with delight,
On each road trip night,
Then nap in the sun when he can.

Cat Name: Horrorstep
Kitty trying out for: #865j
Prompt:
HorrorSteps birth was the worst day of his life. Cliché he thought, to hate the day of his birth but in this case it was true. Born as he was with his skull like marking, how could he not? The gossip followed him, whispers of ill-omens, bad luck, and horror in his future. It was how he got his name and while he tried to go by other names, his face preceded him, and HorrorStep was a nicer name than some of the others given to him by others. He tried to embrace his name, and his face, and in a way he did, the character he portrayed to others only helped his reputation. But deep inside he wished he could be anybody else.

The best day of his life is yet to come, a vision of pretty eyes, a soft pur, and mewing kits. A family? He hoped it was his, these dreams of a mate and kits helped him through many dark days.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Thu May 23, 2024 12:26 pm

congrats to all the winners!! <3

Sylvi_mads wrote:Username:Sylvi_mads
Cat Name:CitrusBlossom
Clan:Mangroveclan
Kitty trying out for:#1156 MYO #1154
Prompt: CitrusBlossom was born the same as any other kit. Scruffy, damp fur, warm, tiny body with a head that looked even smaller. That was, until he opened his eyes. Well, eye. That was the problem with the kit. He only had one. But that never stopped CitrusBlossom from becoming something great, or his clan mates faith in him. In fact, one of the elders he grew closest to, GreyElk, was born with only three legs. It wasnt too uncommon for something to be missing when a cat is brought into the clan. Even his mother had a chunk missing from her ear- though that was from a tree climbing mishap- he still believed that whatever they could do, so could he. Even with GreyElk’s disability, he had helped fight off a tiger from the great mangrove! With his role models, CitrusBlossom knew he was destined for something great, and eventually had stopped his work as a warrior to help in the medicine den with the sickly and injured. He now studies under their healer, learning more about herbs and how to treat hurt cats.

Cat Name: GaleFur
Kitty trying out for: B#126K3
Prompt:

Cat Name: Mimic
Kitty trying out for: #1256
Prompt:
There once was a cat with a plan,
Who loved to ride in a van.
He’d meow with delight,
On each road trip night,
Then nap in the sun when he can.

this cat comes with art! (link - color by aftonbuilt on cs, base by ifiwasaplant on toyhouse)
Cat Name: Horrorstep
Kitty trying out for: #865j
Prompt:
HorrorSteps birth was the worst day of his life. Cliché he thought, to hate the day of his birth but in this case it was true. Born as he was with his skull like marking, how could he not? The gossip followed him, whispers of ill-omens, bad luck, and horror in his future. It was how he got his name and while he tried to go by other names, his face preceded him, and HorrorStep was a nicer name than some of the others given to him by others. He tried to embrace his name, and his face, and in a way he did, the character he portrayed to others only helped his reputation. But deep inside he wished he could be anybody else.

The best day of his life is yet to come, a vision of pretty eyes, a soft pur, and mewing kits. A family? He hoped it was his, these dreams of a mate and kits helped him through many dark days.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri May 24, 2024 7:09 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    These readopts all end on May 30th at rollover (30->31)

who is this cat’s best friend? how did they become friends?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4835318]B#504K1[/url]

--

tell me a story about this cat and their mouse!

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4695048]#1942[/url]

--

something is coming for this cat! what is it (and why)? (prompt by crexmii)

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4841142]E#023[/url]

--

design a moodboard for this cat + describe their personality! make sure to give credits for all used images!

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4869274]#2948[/url]
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Fri May 24, 2024 11:08 am

Username: Ember the Wolf
Cat Name: Sparrowheart
Clan: Willowclan
Kitty trying out for: B#504K1
Prompt:

Sparrowheart's Best friend will forever be her brother Hawkmoth. Although she still very much adores their other sibling Vultruewing, she's always had a better connection with Hawkmoth. He says it's because she shares a more similar personality with him than their other brother, but she says it's because Vulturewing is too busy staring off into space to listen to her.

Sparrowheart's OTHER best friend would most likely be Turtlepond. They spent a lot of time together as apprentices and did quite a bit of their training together as her mentor was sick for most of her apprenticeship. At frist, they weren't very fond of eachother due to him being a bit older and an outsider. After spending alot of time together training with tigerstar she realized he was a very sweet and caring cat, who had more patience than anyone she had ever met. He also never let her spicy personality bother him and was indifferent to her mood swings. She's come to appreciate his silent presence and bad jokes and confides in him frequently when she's unable to steal Hawkmoth away from his deputy duties.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammpup » Fri May 24, 2024 11:27 am

Username: Sammpup
Cat Name: Copper-Heart (mouse Ivy-Strike)
Clan: Rubble Clan
Kitty trying out for: #1942
Prompt: Copper and Ivy are an odd due and thus have tons of odd stories. A few moons ago when Copper had just picked up Ivy the two of them were walking through the woods on a little expedition to find some herbs but copper suddenly felt Ivy hop off his shoulder so he stopped and chased after her. When he found her, she was standing in front of a large mushroom. She had never seen a mushroom that big before. Copper and Ivy were both curious about the mushroom, so they decided to investigate. Copper then gently smacked the mushroom with his paw to see what would happen and too both his and Ivy's surprise the mushroom exploded covering the pair in a soft fluffy substance. Copper was dumbfounded and quickly picked Ivy up hurrying off to a stream to clean themselves up, The pair are now a bit more careful about the mushrooms they smack.
╔══════════════════╗

✿Sam - They/Them - ♉︎✿
✿Favorite song- My Pace - Stray Kids - My Star's cats
✿My PMs are always open!✿
✿Please send me any trade I love them!✿

╚══════════════════╝
sammpup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat May 25, 2024 10:10 am

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Autumn
Clan: TreeClan
Kitty trying out for: B#504K1
Prompt: Autumn's parents decided they were not ready to raise a kit, letting Twolegs take her to be raised with them. Icebird and Cocoaburn would visit her often, making sure she was enjoying her life as a Kittypet. As she grew older, Autumn started to be trusted more outside, and she started venturing into visiting the clan in which her parents still resided. Eventually, she learned about her younger sister, Coffeepaw. Autumn, who lived with a lazy tom cat in her Twoleg den, couldn't have been more delighted to meet Coffeepaw and show her how to get up to mischief in both the Twoleg world, and learn from Coffeepaw how to get up to trouble in the world of clan cats. Autumn decided to start helping out TreeClan and join as a gardener, allowing her to still live with her Twolegs while also being a member of the clan.

Coffeepaw and Autumn became inseparable. The long lost sisters knew that they had to make up for lost time of missed pranks, missed jokes, and missed humor. Autumn and Coffeepaw spend almost every moment together, all of Coffeepaw's down time spent near Autumn's dwelling and any time Autumn can get her Twolegs to let her outside spent gardening with Coffeepaw not too far from her.

----------

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Winston (& Nuisance the mouse)
Clan: TreeClan
Kitty trying out for: #1942
Prompt: Winston was originally gotten by his Twolegs to catch the mice that snuck around their home, eating their food, and generally being a nuisance. What the Twolegs didn't bank on, however, was that Winston was a friend to everything and everyone. They mistook his playfulness as being a desirable trait for chasing the mice away, but really he just started playing with them. Most of the mice that he tried to play with would run away, but one decided to stick around. The mouse, which Winston dubbed Nuisance, was smaller than the other mice in the area, and Winston sensed that maybe the others made fun of him for it... and decided that he was going to keep this mouse company for as long as it wanted to stick around.

The day that Winston's Twolegs found out about the mouse is still a story that makes Winston chuckle. He had tucked Nuisance under the fluff of his head fur, the usual resting spot for the small mouse, and was getting ready to go into his little nest and go to sleep for the night. His Twolegs, who usually would just verbally wish him goodnight, decided to give him some head pats that night. Winston had forgotten about Nuisance until the hand reached down, and he heard a squeak of terror from his head, and he froze, staring his Twoleg in the eye as they realized there was something on his head. Alarmed, the Twoleg alerted the other one, and they parted his fur together to see Nuisance. They let out a screech together, jumping up and down in fright, a sight which has been ingrained as a hilarious instance in Winston's mind. Before they could act, Winston had ran away with Nuisance still secure in his fluff, bringing the mouse to a quiet area for the night before he came back to his Twolegs without the mouse. The Twolegs, still shook from the earlier encounter, wished him goodnight tentatively, looking around for the mouse and wondering if he had any others hidden away.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Wed May 29, 2024 1:25 pm

Cat Name: PoppyRain
Kitty trying out for: E#023
Prompt:something is coming for this cat! what is it (and why)? (prompt by crexmii)

Cat Name: Calluna
Kitty trying out for: #2948
Prompt:

Calluna is very go with the flow, she will go wherever her heart takes her, she might b a kittypet but she loves to explore the gardens and flower fields. she knows every flower and what they can be used for. BirchClan would love to have her as a medicine cat but Calluna knows she could never settle into the rigid clan life (although she will help out on occasion)

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me