{OPEN} Kibbies & Kibbins Staff Applications Thread!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

{OPEN} Kibbies & Kibbins Staff Applications Thread!

Postby Violetglare » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:41 am

Kibbies & Kibbins
Staff Applications!

Kibbies & Kibbins is fairly new, however we are mainly looking for artists as it will get quite tiresome as it gains traction if I must draw every kibbie! See the forms and benefits below(:
Back to main thread

Artist Requirements wrote:Breeding Artist: You must finish at least one breeding per month (as long as breeding was open at least once that month.) The minimum number of kibbies per litter is 3 for a breeding.
Kibbie Artist: You must release at least 3 litters per month, with the minimum kibbie number being 5.
Custom Kibbie Artist: You can be a kibbie artist as well, but you are free from the requirements of a kibbie artist. You only make custom kibbies unless you choose otherwise.
Guest Artist: You must release at least one litter/giveaway per month but can take longer breaks than a regular artist. Great for if you just want a taste of the artist position!

You will be pm'd the lines once you submit an artist app. Applications can be pm'd or posted here.

Code: Select all
[b]Username - Account ID:[/b]
[b]Any past/current experience in being an artist for a UMA?:[/b]
[b]Position applying for:[/b]
[b]Examples of previous artwork:[/b]

Artist Perks! wrote: - As an artist, you can make yourself a kibbie at any point. Line edits are not allowed, unless you get permission from me. Due to the genetics of kibbies.
- You can keep 1 kibbies from each litter you make, so long as the litter still equals the minimum!
- 1 custom kibbie per month! Can have line edits, but they do not correspond with any genetics and cannot be passed down to offspring unless otherwise stated!
[More will be added in future]
Last edited by Violetglare on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {OPEN} Kibbies & Kibbins Staff Applications Thread!

Postby Violetglare » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:17 am

Breeding Artist, Kibbie Artist, Custom Kibbie artist, and Guest Artist are all open for tryouts!
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {OPEN} Kibbies & Kibbins Staff Applications Thread!

Postby Violetglare » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:23 am

Bump!! Still looking for artists!!
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me