📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby Flicka » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:37 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID flicka 9355
Date: 10/10
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143143189&hilit=Fishing#p143143189
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:38 am

User + ID annie15970 + 458841
Link to last entry: Here
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:39 am

User + ID dogtreat + 869603
Date: october 10th
Link to last entry: october 9th

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:39 am

User + ID selasphorys + 993601
Date: 10/10/23
Link to last entry: 10/9/23
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vegtaboom » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:39 am

User + ID Vegtaboom 311043
Date: oct 10!
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143135240&hilit=vegtaboom#p143135240
Vegtaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoof. » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:47 am

User + ID hoof. 562760
Link to last entry: here!
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:50 am

User + ID Lemon Tea Rain + 935566
Date: 10th october
Link to last entry: link
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InstantRamen56 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:51 am

User + ID Instantramen56 1080399
Date: oct 10
Link to last entry: na
𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣
I would know him by touch alone
I would know him in death,
at the end of the world.
ִ 𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

When Death takes me by the hand, I will hold you in the other, and promise to find you in every life

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣

InstantRamen56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:02 pm

Fishing Booth Results 10/10

@Sixx O'Clock
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@dragonstars
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@aftonbuilt
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@FantasyQueen
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@nedbit
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@xLilith
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@PinkAngel
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@Ectotron
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@Polluux
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@LittleWonderBean
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Benji_

@werepickle
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Riley ♥ - Your date is wrong! We follow the CS timezone (10th oct.)

@Eevee55
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@blizzard180
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@buggabee
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@dilemmaly
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@YeeYeeRavioli
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@Little Fish
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@FathomThis
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Pandora!
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@GrumpyQueenie
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@Nopal

@shortstop

@Infailia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@amourmeru

@Velot
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@OwlFall
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@reshihall

@Jasmyn
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@SnazzyGator
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Smokycandle

@lunexiii

@foxil
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Rosi
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@glowbringer
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@maplemaiden

@AutumnChowsky

@cribunni
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@snipsnops
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@ConfusedKing

@persontea

@lilymouse385

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

@gnosiphobia

@sniffs

@Criana

@Fawn_Pelt

@Boa beloved
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Transparent Cow!

@ZAW526

@PaperFriend (hi <3)

@internetbug

@onion

@snailshoes

@Umi <3

@Owl-Paints

@Mossclaw3706
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@shadowangelw
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Pastel Furret

@Omiyage
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@toy20243

@Shenanergans

@kaisisles

@_mirage_

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Westsparrow (hi <3)

@NanoShark

@Greyfire
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@JoyfulRam

@crypti-crunch

@jdme

@Henry (hi!!)

@echo into void

@Ucanthandleme

@almond.milk

@Ari_Thylascene (psst the username on your form is the old one!)

@dragoness129

@draculize

@dollopofblue (hi <3 mwah)

@magpies
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@nio

@otterbug

@PandoraDiskenth

@hoglolly

@marshhie

@Dibabeebees
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7506 (made by Galawhim)

@PikachuTori25

@ylesia

@slinky3000

@Apollione

@ShiftingFoxx

@Piine (hi!!)

@daily

@DrBubby

@Stivkie

@Linsang

@Yetaet

@Zylafone

@cyan cat

@Music_Lover

@majora's_mask

@Artwork-Is-Key
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@AlatusNemeseos (hi!!)

@halfwaytherefore

@Succo d'arancia

@Glitter_Goatman

@emgeal

@Octavius.O

@SoggyPeach (hi <3)

@BethRAWR (hi!! thank u for helping <3)

@Nova-Moshi

@NurseMikan

@smelliott_

@jpano96

@kae!!

@ewie*

@nu-metal

@Viego (hi!!)

@Fishkin

@RiverDream

@Sleepy+Junebug

@suguru

@strawby

@lab13.the.enderman

@Reki.

@Corinnander

@sev.en (hi!!)

@DreamyNocturne

@TheBrokenRobot

@zoinks

@vada vada

@shadedk9

@Layamell

@11ghosty11
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@.henloimmabirb.

@NeonFoxPaw

@IAmUniverse

@folie a deux

@splider

@Kitsune.

@HEXORCISM

@Dizzywing

@BARBOSSA

@Phönixfeder2000

@LemonBunny

@Pinkie Cooper

@TinySwanInABottl
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@bug

@EyeOfVoid

@Sad Ghost

@vipurr

@appleschloss (hi!!)

@Scourgebane

@BananaSnake

@Twiggy97 (hi!!)

@Ziggy Stardust

@Skull.Vincent

@Lycancore

@hjarta (hi!!)

@Asternaut

@KingRay

@simplydriftingalong

@mosh pit

@Concept

@snaa-zzy

@casmeow

@Chip? No.

@EatingTuna

@Starfire_Nebula

@styx111

@Strawberry.Wyne

@TheMamba

@Zanhhh

@Verenacafern

@FaerieNova

@ob0321drxzx

@AliceMorte

@Catsplat18

@Canis.

@glittermintfurry

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Frostbyte

@L1V1D

@Exitium

@houndjaw

@cynicat

@CoolKaius

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ (hi!!)

@pepsii

@Moonlightxx

@mrrp

@styxie (hi!!)

@zatty

@dazai <3

@ZenzenPapaya (hi <3)

@EtaryaFae

@grimjp

@zoebeanzz (mwah mwah)

@neurobotz

@cinerious

@dartist

@eden;

@Zaffre7

@almondkitty

@Ghost_Support

@BPlusSupernova

@rainsprout

@GoldieDoggy

@azphen (hi <3)

@flicka

@annie15970

@dogtreat (hi!!)

@selasphorys

@Vegtaboom

@hoof.

@Lemon Tea Rain

@Instantramen56
Last edited by opaquii on Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:04 pm

User + ID hamkid + 299978