Digitally Distinct: Signature Tutorial Thread

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Digitally Distinct: Signature Tutorial Thread

Postby angelfox13 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:48 am

<3 This is wonderful! Redoing my signature now (:
angelfox13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falls » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:05 am

Can't wait to see the finished product =)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
﴾ Ғαℓℓs ﴿

CS Status:
semi-inactive

Coding Help:
click here

Sig Requests:
closed

Emergency?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'llxalwaysxacceptxPMsxandxhelpxrequestsxfromxfriendsxandxoldxacquaintances.
Falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfox13 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:14 am

I finished ^^ thank you so much, i even got around to going my avatar! (:
angelfox13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falls » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Well done!
﴾ Ғαℓℓs ﴿

CS Status:
semi-inactive

Coding Help:
click here

Sig Requests:
closed

Emergency?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'llxalwaysxacceptxPMsxandxhelpxrequestsxfromxfriendsxandxoldxacquaintances.
Falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:45 pm

I can't thank you enough for this!
I use practically for every form I do! I've learnt tonnes like that left-center-left right-center-right thing!
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falls » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Ah, the columns? I'm so glad it wasn't too confusing! That was the hardest part of the tutorial. It looks like you really learned a lot! Your signature looks splendid, my dear =)

Please share this thread with your friends if you get the chance. I want this tutorial to help as many people as possible!
﴾ Ғαℓℓs ﴿

CS Status:
semi-inactive

Coding Help:
click here

Sig Requests:
closed

Emergency?

Falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmology » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 am

I have to drop in and say this tutorial is flawless. C: I can see how much effort you put into it! Its amazing. ^-^
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falls » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:52 am

Thank you very much! I just spent a bit of time gawking at your signature and browsing through your art shop. Good stuff! I like how a lot of the signatures fill the entire horizontal space. Thanks so much for stopping by =)
﴾ Ғαℓℓs ﴿

CS Status:
semi-inactive

Coding Help:
click here

Sig Requests:
closed

Emergency?

Falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 pm

You saved my life! I owe everything to you! Here is one of my recent forms that look AWESOME thanks to you!

Miss Sage O' Reilly
Hello! My name is Sage O'Reilly. My mother was a healer, and she used herbs every day. When she became pregnant, she wanted to name all her kittens after her favorite herbs. As the last kitten in the litter, I got her favorite herb, Sage. Sage has lavender flowers mostly, though they can also be white, pink, or purple. Ironically, my favorite colors are these!

About M e
I was born in 2013, last year, and I am less than a year! If you want to be specific, I was born on March 20, 2013, so I am 10 months old. My birthday is my mother's half-birthday, if you must know. I, as you might be able to tell, am a she-cat, or female. Oh, and I am a Birman cat.

Cla ns
I am, in fact, a kit of the Alley Cats, as my mother was in that clan. I am a kit, naturally and proud. As some might say, Come join us! As others might say, Beware of us! But I don't know which to choose! So Join, but Beware!

M y Love Life
Currently I do not have a mate, a crush, or any kits. When I grow older I hope to, but for now, because I am so young, I do not. I might have a crush next week or so, once I meet more cats. Also, if you count this as kits, I am a kit!

M yself: T he Inside
Inside, I am a very energetic kitten. I love to run and play around, and also I love to be brave and do risky things. My mother called me Chive, because when I was little I said that it looked like me. My mother laughed and said that I'm little Chive, and the name stuck. Thankfully, it rhymes with jive, which in my case means a lively style of dance. You could say I'm livley, and also smart, but silly.
You may be wondering why I am saying things about my mother in past tense. It turns out, my mother had to leave me when I was young, and I will tell you why. I was born on a fine day in March, and my mother was etastic she had her kits then, because boy, she was heavy. She cared so much for us, and one by one, we left to other clans. My two brothers went to a distant Shadow Clan, and my sisters to the far placed Wind Clan. One of my sisters turned out to be a leader, because she was the smartest kit in the litter. Since I was born last, I stayed with my mother, and I was also quite a runt. My mother protected me, but one day she had to go protect someone else. She said that she might never return, and not because she died, but because I needed to learn to survive, and also because she might find a better place, maybe even a mate. My father had died, so she had been looking for one. She didn't ever return, so I did have to learn to protect myself. It turns out at 10 months I was quite accomplished. I could hunt, I knew every herb and it's properties, which mostly had to do with my mother, and I could track a cat by sight and scent.

Inform ation: Recap
This might be usless to some, but this is a short summary of .
My name is Sage O'Reilly, and my mother called me Chive. I am 11 months old, a skilled hunter, tracker, and herb identifier, and I am really energetic. I am in the clan The Alley Cats, and proud.

With: No one yet
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Digitally Distinct

Postby bad » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Simply fabulous! I do, have to say, great job on the tutorial! It helped me a lot! :thumbup:
      hi! feel free to pm me or send a trade! replies may be late. not very active on here anymore.
bad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me