✨Dreamchasers [Litter ended, codedrop]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Do you like my species?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:33 am

I'm undecided.
13%
ITS THE BEST EVER!
25%
Its brilliant!
13%
I like it quite a bit!
38%
Ehh… its okay, I guess...
13%
I'm sorry, but this isn't my type. (PM or post how I could improve!)
No votes

Total votes : 8

✨Dreamchasers [Litter ended, codedrop]

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:33 am

Welcome to the Dreamchasers adoption post! My name is Clover, and I am the Dreamchasers' official mascot! I'm here to help Meadow-Breeze and the other staff run the place!
What are Dreamchasers, you ask? Dreamchasers are small creatures, about the size of a Jack Russel Terrier. They are present in many different colours and patterns, but there is two things that all Dreamchasers have - 1-5 feathers for a tail and antlers with something resembling thread weaved on them. And, did I forget to mention that they can enter their owner's dreams?
You probably want to get going, right? Okay, I'll stop chatting, you can read more abut us here.
Let's go!

Some Stuff:
Time zone is CS time (also known as GMT or UTC).

Bank and Archive
NEWS!
06 Dec. 2018 - First litter up!

Font from this website.
Last edited by MythicalTea on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Staff

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:33 am

These rules are here just for everybody's enjoyment, and they are not hard to follow. Please read these, it will only take a few minutes.
RULES:
  1. Do not make your own Dreamchaser(s), unless you are an artist or guest artist, even if you use your own lines. If you want a personalized one, order a custom.
  2. Unless you are an artist or guest artist, you MAY NEVER use our lines. This counts as art theft, and you will be reported to CS staff.
  3. Please don't double post repeatedly. Its fine to do it once by accident
  4. Do not remove the link, especially if taking off-site. Yes, that's allowed.
You may make fanart or fanfic of the species, but you have to use the Dreamchasers that you own (or Clover, our mascot, if you really want to). You also have to give credit to Meadow-Breeze for the species, and if possible the artist who designed and coloured it. You may not use our official lines.

Here are the staff that help make this thread a reality! Thank you!
Meadow-Breeze / Owner
Scene Wolf / Mod
No artists or guest artists yet! Please apply!

ARTIST/GUEST ARTIST RULES & PAYMENT
  • Follow the CS image posting rules. The lines follow them, so make sure that your colour-ins do too.
  • Please do not remove my sig from the lines.
  • You get 10 Image per Dreamchaser that you make. You can make yourself a custom per 5 Dreamchasers. If any customs or breedings are ordered from you, you get the payment for those instead of the 10 that you usually get.
  • Guest artists stay for 1 week. Exceptions possible.
  • Get special jewel necklace (Clover has one), and free custom.

MOD RULES & PAYMENT
  • PM me about any rule-breaking, solve arguments on-thread, etc.
  • 50 Image per week if you do your job!
  • Get special jewel necklace (Clover has one), and free custom.

PM me for details if you are interested!
Last edited by MythicalTea on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species info

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 am

Dreamchasers are small, Jack Russel Terrier-sized quadruped creatures. They were only recently discovered by scientists studying dreams and hallucinations. They have a few mutations, but they always have 2 short antlers with something similar to thread weaved between them and 1-5 feather 'tails'. There are no reported cases of Dreamchasers with more than 5 feathers or no antler-thread. They cannot be born with no feathers or no antlers, however it is naturally possible to lose one or more in a fight.
They have been known to enter their owner's dreams. They can control the dream to their will, however sometimes they feel lazy and let the dreamer play their role and that's when lucid dreaming happens. They are always present in a dream, but never in their true form. They usually morph into an animal, but they can turn into anything or anyone, from a matchstick to a oak tree to your best friend, just to keep the dream going.

ImageImage
One feather tail / Two feather tail

Three feather tail

ImageImage
Four feather tail / Five feather tail
Last edited by MythicalTea on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopts and Pound

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 am

Welcome to the adopts! Here is where you can grab yourself a free Dreamchaser of your very own! Litters will usually be raffled off, but they may be First Come First Serve (FCFS) sometimes. You may enter for up to two in each raffle litter, but you may only win one. You may only take one in a FCFS litter. All litters will have either a codeword or a question to be answered.
Litters will currently be only adult Dreamchasers, but soon I will make lines for young Dreamchasers. Then, some litters will have young Dreamchasers, which grow up just before the codedrop. There will be a possibility for PPS Dreamchasers.

And yes, you do have to put a one-word personality for them. It just makes them unique.

Litter 02 / Coming soon

Here is the form for getting an Adopt:
Code: Select all
[color=#0040FF]I would like to Adopt![/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Litter number:[/b]
[b]Dreamchaser number:[/b]
[b]Dreamchaser name:[/b]
[b]Dreamchaser (mental) gender:[/b]
[b]One-word personality:[/b]
[b]Question/Codeword:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Welcome to the pound! This is where unwanted, lonely or found Dreamchasers are put temporarily, until they find a new home. Permanently banned players also get their Dreamchasers put here. If you have 3 or less Dreamchasers then you may adopt any time, however if you have more then you may only adopt when the kennel is 'open to all'. All pound pets are both free and FCFS, but you may only adopt one at a time.

Pound is open to owners of 3 or less

Kennel 1 wrote:Empty!

Kennel 2 wrote:Empty!

Kennel 3 wrote:Empty!

Here is the form for adopting from the pound:

[color=#00FF00]I would like to adopt from the pound![/color]
[b]Kennel number:[/b]
[b]Dreamchaser name:[/b]
[b]Dreamchaser (mental) gender:[/b]
[b]One-word personality:[/b]
[b]Amount of Dreamchasers:[/b] you may put 'over 3' if you have more than 3.
Last edited by MythicalTea on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:45 am, edited 15 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store and Exchanges

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 am

Image Here is our currency - Feathers! Image

EXCHANGE RATES
1 C$ = 40
OMGSC = 2.5
VC = 5
Common = 10
Uncommon = 30
Rare = 100
(I bet nobody will pass this)
Very Rare = Infinite
OMGSR = Infinite
EXTRAS
Wishlist +10
Dwarf hamster +5
2008 +25
2009 +20
2010 +15
2011 +12
2012 +11
2013 +9
2014 +5
2015 +4
2016 +3
2017 +2
2018 +1
2019 +0

Please say that you are exchanging for feathers, otherwise I will accept it as a gift. All payment goes to Meadow-Breeze. Please don't trade unknown rarity pets, wait until they get their rarities.

Special Offers!
Store pets = 325
Full set +100
Patch grey music bobtail = 180 (210 with date+wl bonuses)

Animations wrote:
Blinking Animation - 2.5 Image

Neck Accessories wrote:
ImageImage
Scarf - 10 Image
Jewel Necklace - one given for free to each member of staff
Please say which pattern and give a colour, if possible in hex code or RGB,
but a simple 'orange' or 'almost white turquoise' will suffice.

Coloured Contacts wrote:
ImageImageImage
Normal or slit pupils - 10 Image
Any colour pupils - 15 Image
Please say which pattern and give a colour, if possible in
hex code or RGB, but a simple 'orange' or 'almost white
turquoise' will suffice.

More coming soon!

Here's the form for buying things:
(Colours and patterns are only required when using on a Dreamchaser)
[color=#8040FF]I would like to buy from the store![/color]
[b]What to buy:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]

Here's the form for using items (this includes the non-accessory ones):
[color=#00BF00]I would like to use an item![/color]
[b]What item:[/b]
[b]Dreamchaser to apply to:[/b]
[b]Colour & Pattern:[/b]

Here's the form for taking items off a Dreamchaser:
[color=#FFBFFF]I would like to take an item off:[/color]
[b]Your Dreamchaser:[/b]
[b]Which item?[/b]
Last edited by MythicalTea on Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs and Breeding

Here you can order a Dreamchaser made especially for you! You choose your own design, colours, artist, mutations, amount of tail feathers, etc. But unlike our free litters and pound adopts, there is a small price for these...
(All feathers go to the artist that created the custom!)

Base custom = 30 Image
This base includes the base lines, any rarity tail, any rarity eyes, and (if you wish) very common mutations.
Common, Uncommon mutations +5 Image
Your custom may have common or uncommon mutations. May be combined with rare or very rare mutations (if brought separately).
Rare, Very Rare Mutations +10 Image
Your custom may have rare or very rare mutations. May be combined with common or uncommon mutations (if brought separately).

Artists:

Meadow-Breeze wrote:
I may not get them done quickly because I get quite a bit of homework ;D and I prefer to work from picture refs rather than text refs, but they will do too.
Open slots:
None yet, lemme get this thread sorted first...

Here's the form for ordering a custom:
[color=#808080]I would like to order a custom![/color]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Ref:[/b]
[b]Which mutations?[/b]
[b]Cost altogether:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Hello and welcome to the breeding center! Here is where you can breed two of your Dreamchasers or one of your Dreamchasers with another person's! Dreamchasers actually have no gender, the genders are just what they think of themselves to be. This means that you may breed same gender or different gender.
It is also possible to breed 3 Dreamchasers, but then some young may end up looking like only 2 of the parents.

You may breed 2 of your Dreamchasers for 40 Image or 3 of your Dreamchasers for 60 Image.
If you are breeding 2 with a partner, then you pay 20 Image each. If you are breeding 3 with a partner, you pay 20 Image for each Dreamchaser, each person paying for their own.

Soon we may have potions available that get you more offspring. Currently for a breeding you get 2-3 offspring.

All people taking part in a breeding must submit a form:

[color=#00FFBF]I would like to breed![/color]
[b]Who is breeding with me:[/b]
[b]Which Dreamchaser(s):[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Cost:[/b]
[b][strike]Potions to apply:[/strike][/b]

Breeding den 1 wrote: Open!

Breeding den 2 wrote: Open!
Last edited by MythicalTea on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamchasing (Hunting)

You may send out your Dreamchasers to go Dreamchasing! -Facepalm- They run around other people's dreams, always bringing something good back!
You cannot lose or get rid of your Dreamchasers by sending them out - they are loyal creatures and will always come back eventually. If you want to get rid of your Dreamchaser(s), donate them to the pound.

You can get Images, accessories, items or even Dreamchasers found roaming the dreams with nowhere to go! I might even add a special Dreamchasing-only mutation!

But getting into a dream is hard, you know. It requires time, effort and dedication, so you may only send out a Dreamchaser every 2 weeks.

I'm working on these, so check back soon.
Last edited by MythicalTea on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:36 am

There are no events at the moment! Christmas event coming soon!

Will include these items!
Image Santa Hat! Image Tinsel & Baubles! Image Xmas Feather dyes (any number of feathers)!
Image Rudolf nose! Image Reindeer Harness with Bells!
Last edited by MythicalTea on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How bans work

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:36 am

this is wip.
Last edited by MythicalTea on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps, Affiliates

Postby MythicalTea » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 am

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3970508][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/d729d691-f597-11e8-b907-b7c20108feee.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3970508][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/0743c61e-f61b-11e8-aa4e-75f924a86fbe.gif[/img][/url]

ImageImageImage
Last edited by MythicalTea on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
MythicalTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me